Sunday, October 2, 2011

words of comfort.

from President Dieter F. Uchtdorf..

"At the time Big Spring, despite its name, was a small, insignificant, and unknown place. And I often felt exactly the same way about myself--insignificant, unknown, and quite alone. Even so, I never once wondered if the Lord had forgotten me or if He would ever be able to find me there. I knew that it didn't matter to Heavenly Father where I was, where I ranked with others in my pilot training class, or what my calling in the Church was. What mattered to Him was that I was doing the best I could, that my heart was inclined toward Him, and that I was willing to help those around me. I knew if I did the best I could, all would be well.

And all was well."

read full article here.

I think that is so encouraging. I really needed to hear that/be reminded of that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment